Friday, December 14, 2012

Family

Family is everything to me. So on my last trip out to California for a cousin's wedding, my sweet Aunt  mentioned that she had this great big wall in her new home that was just begging to be filled with photos. You better believe that my mind started racing...when could we squeeze in a quick photo shoot during such a short visit? After all, we had a wedding to attend, wait....ding ding ding!  Everyone was dressed to the nines, we were on beautiful golf course at sunset, and the models were as sweet as they come. {so maybe I am a bit biased} ;)
Picture the lot of us, trekking across the golf course (several extra cousins in tow), "searching for the light", stiletto heels digging into the green, golf balls flying in our direction. I was determined to give this amazing family some beautiful photos for their home...
Sure, it was impromptu and unplanned but there was love in the air and it made up for any lack of planning on my part. Of course, once the shutter started clicking...there was no stopping who jumped in front of the lens. Here is a tiny peek of my crazy and beautiful extended family...









And lastly, one of my favorites of little Q during our CA visit, learning to play "peek-a-boo" with her cousins. This is what family is all about. <3 p="p">
 
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© JJM Photography