Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Best Face 2012

So this month I Heart Faces' Photo Challenge is "Best Face of 2012" and I have to say, choosing only ONE face to represent a year of work seems almost impossible!

Serious and moody black and white faces, silly upside- down faces, sad faces, messy faces, sweet newborn faces, sleeping faces, laughing faces...how is a girl to choose?!

The task seemed almost impossible, so I went through my posts and chose the photo that got the most "likes" on my page...and it is easy to see why! 

Here it is, drum roll please...

Congrats to sweet little Miss C for being JJMP's "Best Face of 2012"

 (...although I'm thinking I need a follow-up post with all of my adorable runners-up!)


Head on over to check out some more amazing submissions!


Photo Challenge Submission

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty little lady and beautiful image. :)

Glenda said...

beautiful! and i love the edit :)

Cindy said...

gorgeous eyes on that little one!

Jessica said...

Just beautiful! Lovely colors and softness.

The Jolly Moose said...

Very pretty. Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Post a Comment

 
© JJM Photography