Thursday, February 7, 2013

Finding the Light

A little confession...I've been just about stalking this workshop for months now. It's never been in the budget, so instead I just stalk the facebook page, watch for participants' posts about their latest "assignment" and what they have learned. I can't lie...I'm dying for a seat in this workshop! Dying!!!  

Well, here's the light at the end of the tunnel...Finding the Light Workshop is having a little contest! Some of the winners will be given discounts and free workshop seats! Do you have any idea how excited I would be?!

Anyways, the contest theme is "white"and all the rules and details are here:

Here's my shoot from a few mornings ago...included are 2 of my entries...but I won't tell you which they are! 

 fingers {...and toes} crossed






1 comments:

aniusia said...

Love the light in those images:)

Post a Comment

 
© JJM Photography