Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The D Family


 One of the best parts about the photography business is when your repeat clients become like friends. I just love watching the kids grow and change over time, and of course it doesn't hurt to have an excuse to see each other every few months!
I met this sweet family for the first time about 8 months ago, when the sweet Mr. B became a big brother! I can't believe how quickly time flew by and how much these two boys have changed! 
Mr. B and his ridiculously cute baby brother were two of the happiest and most well-behaved boys I've had the pleasure of working with. 
Sweet Baby F just smiled and drooled at me the entire time and Mr. B and I excitedly discussed the plans for his upcoming "Red" themed birthday party. 
(He's the cutest!)
Needless to say, we had a blast.
It was so great catching up with you, D Family.
Your family is precious to the max.
xo -j


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© JJM Photography