Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Time

It's funny...we go away on a fabulous vacation to the beautiful beaches of Hawaii- lush palm trees, kids splashing in the ocean and building sand castles, gorgeous plumeria and hibiscus flowers blooming everywhere...a photographers dream come true, right? Yet, now that I am home culling my (4,000+) images, THESE are the photos that grab my attention. These are the images that draw me in, beg to be edited and put on display.

 Of all the sunny, colorful images I took on this trip- it is this handful of photos taken at bedtime in our hotel room that pull at my heartstrings. THIS is what vacation is all about to me...family time. The pure joy of doing nothing together. These are the moments I want to always, always remember...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© JJM Photography